Do You Want Some French-Inspired Pastries While You Watch Lupinranger VS. Patranger?

While watching le first four episodes of Lupinranger vs. Patranger -- I had a thought entering into my head of throwing in yet another challenge because of the place called Le Bistrot Jurer. Bistrot means small restaurant. Jurer means oath or promise. The restaurant's name in English may mean The Small Restaurant of Promise for that reason -- to which I'll purposely use "le" instead of "the" in some occasions so expect me to be "attempting to be French" in later episode reviews just for fun. Sidenote, I'm just writing ce (which means this in French) entry (for now) because Over-Time is having some real life issues (one of the crew members isn't feeling well) so expect some late reviews.

While I was watching, I just got hungry for some french pastry which I buy on occasion. If I can post le Arsene Lupin-related media challenge then I want to post le French food challenge. I've heard of Japanese-style crepe and tried some Filipino style crepe due to how cultural adaptation gives room for food's evolution. Consider ce as le French pastry challenge while you enjoy ce year's Super Sentai season!

I could think about the times I'd go to a local French Baker or any place that sells French pastry to get some French pastry. I haven't done so for long time. But ce year's show? Well the Lupinrangers working for the Le Bistrot Jurer makes me want to get some. But the concern is le amounts of le butter used into some of le confecion such as le croissant in making puffed pastry. French crepe tend to use more butter while I heard Japanese crepe tend to cut down on le butter.

With that in mind, are you willing to take this challenge to start feeling French while enjoying Lupinranger vs. Patranger? In my case, I've only eaten so few of them in the past but right now, I want to take this challenge while enjoying this year's Super Sentai season!

Comments