Super Sentai Series I Didn't Enjoy Superficially for the Girls

I will plead guilty I've enjoyed some series superficially for the girls but maybe here are those that I didn't...

Chikyu Sentai Fiveman- Okay some boys find the Hoshikawa sisters their type but me, well I enjoyed them for who they are.  I didn't really find Kasumi or Remi really hot, I was more admiring their battle skills even if it's not really spectacular to me.  Or that even in the middle of some burn outs by Hirohisa Soda, the series can't be counted as horrible either after I revisited it.

Chojin Sentai Jetman- I'll admit I don't find Ako Hayasaka pretty or anything, in fact I enjoyed this show for its value.  I didn't really even have a crush on Aya back then, my crush was on Ako for who she was pretty much she was my ideal girl though my favorite was Ryu.  For one thing, despite other series having prettier girls, I could not let go of Jetman in my heart as my top Sentai. ^_^

Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger- I don't really find myself really that enamored by Mei's appearances nor do I really find her my type of eye candy, I've enjoyed this show for its quality story (though it's NOT that good) and I'll confess even if I'm more blazed by Kimberly, I'd watch this show over MMPR any day.  With Dairanger though, I'll admit I have Lin guilt trips!


Hyajukyu Sentai Gaoranger- Okay Sae is cute but she's not really the type to blaze me up though personality-wise, she attracts me.  Gaoranger for me gets the side of me that likes animals, the impressive gattai and the really different storyline.


Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger- I don't really find Ran my type so I had no problem with superficiality.  All the great action here really beats Boukenger no matter how much I like its predecessor.

Engine Sentai Go-onger- Okay I DO NOT consider this to be a good season, I'd say it's very so-so and mediocre but I enjoy this show due to its blatant silliness, comedy and everything stupid about it.  I don't even find Saki and Miu my type of eye candy, never spent my time really drooling at them, I was only paying attention to the stupidity of the characters that made me LMAO.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger- As pretty as Ahim and Luka are for some, but they're not really my type of eye candy and I'll say I have extreme favoritism towards Luka since she's not too feminine.  In fact, despite them lacking the "hot" factor it didn't stop me from enjoying Gokaiger's aesthetics, anniversary status and all that nostalgia.  Not exactly my favorite Arakawa work for Super Sentai but it's still a must watch for all those who grew up with Super Sentai.

Comments