So Ciara Hanna Was Watching Gokaiger?

From Orends Range's fan page, this is just interesting.  So yeah it's nice to know that even if some people who watch Super Sentai dislike (not hate) Power Rangers, they still respect it nonetheless and are against the unfair haters of any type.  So we have Kei Hosogai wanting to check out how Super Megaforce will turn out, now Powtards are probably butthurt over this one seeing Ciara Hanna has just mentioned in her Twitter her favorite is Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.

However I am more inclined to talk about Samurai Sentai Shinkenger than Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.  I don't like Power Rangers Samurai yet I want to meet them and talk about Shinkenger and I like Power Rangers Megaforce better but I'm not all that into Gokaiger.

Comments

  1. So I guess that explains why she can portray her roles pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? Gokaiger was an amazing anniversary season!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment