What I'm Starting to Expect From ToQGer and More!

Well first, I'd like to thank Orends Range and then also, Toku Warrior Sebby Kun for his updates.  Now here's what I'm going to expect in whole without wishful thinking:


So far Sebby Kun has brought up the fact that these guys were kidnapped by the Shadow Line as children, similar to how the Flashmen were kidnapped.  For Yasuko Kobayashi, she kind of likes to get out old plots from the 80s and put them into her shows.  So I hope Kobayashi will get creative on what plot from the 80s-90s Sentai she will pick for these guys rather than becoming a Flashman clone.


Given the tandem that is Takaaki Utsunomiya and Yasuko Kobayashi, we have to realize that Shinkenger was a pretty good series even if I can't really call it awesome as Sentai back then.  Again, thinking about it the producer was responsible for Shinkenger and Gokaiger.  Kobayashi's return here might get me mixed considering she wrote Gobusters.  We know that Yasuko Kobayashi has a weird sense of humor at times with how she writes lighter and softer shows but I guess Takaaki Utsunomiya can guide them towards a good direction.


Now we have Conductor (the mentor) who has a puppet named Ticket and the lady robot Wagon.  So what do I expect?  Looking at it, I'm seeing throwbacks to Hirohisa Soda as a writer and to Takeyuki Suzuki as a writer.  Hirohisa Soda and Takeyuki Suzuki were responsible for Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman, Bioman, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Turboranger and Fiveman.  So I guess Takaaki Utsunomiya and Yasuko Kobayashi might try to do old school with the allies.  For one Colon was the first lady robot, no other lady robots for Sentai allies were created after that until today.  For Conductor, I'm probably going to expect Soda trademarks in the team mentors.


By the way things look like, I guess the villains will probably start getting some traits merged from not only Dynaman and Maskman but also from Flashman.  I would probably expect to see her villains being cruel in a way or lighter, but still cruel.  Just my other thoughts, she might actually try to recycle some plots from Shinkenger then again Flashman and Maskman.  Now I'll try to see how it turns out.

I'll just sit down and see how this goes before I give out criticism. =P

Comments